Dear authors, before submitting the article for publication please read the license contract.
How to format and submit the article:
- The original (not published before) article is to be sent to the electronic address of the Publisher: email@example.com.
- The articles are accepted in any MS Word version (.doc / .docx / .rtf).
- Text structure: the name of the article; Author’s last name, name, patronymic; full name of the institution where the Author(s) works, and its post index and address; abstract; key words; main text; references; contact information about the Author (including place of work/study, position, academic degree, scientific rank) in English.
- Font-size – 14, Times New Roman, one and a half space.
- All abbreviations and reductions, except universally acknowledged, should be deciphered when first used in the text.
Preparation of the article
- The title of the article in Russian in capital letters (should be short and should reflect the essence of the research).
- The Author’s (Authors’) initials and last name.
- Full name of the institution where the Author(s) works, and its post index and address.
- Abstract in Russian (150-200 words).
- Key words (8-10 words or word combinations no longer than 3 words in Russian).
- Main text (no more than 30 thousand characters).
- References (in alphabetic order and numbered).
- About the Author(s): last name, name, patronymic in full, scientific rank, position, place of work and its post index and address, scientific specialization, phone number (will not be published), e-mail.
- The name of the article in English in capital letters.
- Initials, last name (in English).
- Full name of the institution where the Author(s) works, and its post index and address in English.
- Abstract in English (150-200 words).
- Key words in English.
- References (should correspond to the numbered references in Russian, but the titles of the books and articles in Russian are transliterated in Latin characters and translated into English. Foreign sources in Latin characters remain unchanged.
- About the Author(s) (in English).